Tuesday : 28 Sep '04 - 13:49 | damen Cooking No comments yet |
A recipe in German, I saw this in the program "Schmeckt nicht, gibt nicht" at Vox:
Dessert: Gratinierte Feigen
200 g Quark
2 Eier (getrennt)
50 g Butter
2 Pk. Vanillezucker
4 EL Zucker
2 TL Speisestärke
1 Orange, Bio (unbehandelt)
Quark, Eigelb, zerlassene Butter, Vanillezucker, 2 EL Zucker, Speisestärke und die abgeriebene Orangenschale cremig rühren. Das Eiweiß mit 1 Prise Salz steif schlagen. Behutsam unter den Quark heben.
Die Feigen waschen, halbieren und in einem feuerfesten Teller oder einer kleinen Auflaufform verteilen. Die Quarkcreme gleichmäßig mit einem Esslöffel über den Feigen verteilen.
Im vorgeheizten Backofen bei 180 °C (Umluft nicht empfehlenswert) auf der zweiten Schiene von oben 15-20 Minuten überbacken. Sobald es schön gebräunt ist servieren.
Zubereitungszeit: 20 Minuten
Saturday : 11 Sep '04 - 22:26 | damen default No comments yet |
I just added the dives of last holiday (only four) to my divelog. This time, for once, my diving computer worked without giving up on me, so they all have nice clean diving profiles which show you how deep I went....
Holiday - Part one
Friday : 10 Sep '04 - 15:32 | damen default Only one comment |
Ok, time for a post on our two week holiday in Toskane.
Because my Aunt got married in the Netherlands we were forced to travel from Germany to Italy through the Netherlands. For those that don't have any knowledge about how the europeon countries are organized lately, this is not the most direkt route. So we decided to take the plane to Bergamo, where we arrived Monday morning early at 08:15, after getting up reeeeeaaaaaaly early. In Bergamo we got our rental car (a tiny Fiat Punkto) and went to pick up the niece of Aiyue. For me it was the first time to meet some direkt relatives of her, so although I was not able to speak with them it was quite nice. After all the formalities we got in the car and drove to Pisa, where we watched the famous tower hanging over and got our first italian icecream
Then we drove on to our camping place, a little town called Marina di Bibbona near Cecina, where we were at the campingplace Le Esperidi, a very nice camping directly next to the beach in a pineforrest. There we met Bernhard, Claudia, David and Franka, friends of us that were there already and were so nice to bring along a bunch of stuff from Germany, because things like Diving Equipment, Tent etc was too much for us to take in the plane.
Because of the heat we were in the sea quite quickly, with 23 degrees very nice to go bading there.
Monday : 06 Sep '04 - 13:42 | damen default No comments yet |
You know you're living in 2004 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.
7. You make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9" to get an outside line.
8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.
10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.
11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
12. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.
13. Every commercial on television has a website at the bottom of the screen.
14. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
15. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
16. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
17. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
18. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
19. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
20. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.
AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself!!!!